Yep! The hear and now is all we have. It's nice to know I am not the only one battling cat hair. I put a black bedspread on my oldest son's best but then the cat hair was crazy so I changed it. The cat hair is still there, but I just can't see it as I could against the black so makes me feel better. Ha! Now we have dust, and that I can't get away from. :/ Wishing you a wonderful day. Tammy
Oh Leah! How good it is to behold your beautiful blog! I must put your blog icon on the front page of my iPad. Your photos are stunning, and the entire blog look is oh so sweet! I missed you too...thanks for your visit.
I'm going to read all that I've missed tonight on my iPad after American Idol. Okay!
ciao bella
Creative Carmelina
and yes, there is plenty that I can't do....I just haven't figured out what they are yet! lol
"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."
~ Robert Frost
Project Life
{Quotable Quote}
"If I can save one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain; If I can ease one life the aching, or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain."
~Emily Dickinson
Family Matters
traci thorson photography
Memory Matters
{Quotable Quote}
i carry your heart with me {i carry it in my heart} i am never without it...
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart with me {i carry it in my heart}
6 comments:
Yep! The hear and now is all we have. It's nice to know I am not the only one battling cat hair. I put a black bedspread on my oldest son's best but then the cat hair was crazy so I changed it. The cat hair is still there, but I just can't see it as I could against the black so makes me feel better. Ha! Now we have dust, and that I can't get away from. :/ Wishing you a wonderful day. Tammy
yes it is. gorgeous quote and shot. our lilacs have beautiful buds too. have a great day.
that's just beautiful!
Oh Leah! How good it is to behold your beautiful blog!
I must put your blog icon on the front page of my iPad. Your photos are stunning, and the entire blog look is oh so sweet!
I missed you too...thanks for your visit.
I'm going to read all that I've missed tonight on my iPad after American Idol. Okay!
ciao bella
Creative Carmelina
and yes, there is plenty that I can't do....I just haven't figured out what they are yet! lol
live in the 'now'....
xo
So true! Love your photo!
Have a wonderful day!
Post a Comment