Wednesday, January 7

My Pic of the Month

You may have noticed I've been doing a little dabbling in the "digital world" lately. And it's no secret I've been having fun adding digital frames to my photos. Well, a while ago, I bought a digikit from 2Peas: Month by Month~Photo Edges by Sande Kreiger. There are frames for each month in color, white, and black. So cool. And so easy. For each month this year, I've decided to pic a favorite photo, frame it, and show it off as my "pic of the month". {which is really just an excuse to play more with my digikits!}



*This photo of our house was actually taken last winter as it was snowing

3 comments:

Sheila Rumney said...

Oh, I just love your picture! Hope you are doing well!

Kasey said...

wow. you have a beautiful home!!

Jeanne Oliver said...

Your home looks incredible!