Shortly after the new year, my husband purchased these dreamy glass doorknobs for me. They now sparkle and shine on the french doors in my scraproom/living room. Finally. The doorknobs that should have been, finally are. You see, when we first built our house, I wanted to have old-fashioned glass knobs on the french doors, but I let the salesperson talk me out of it. Instead of listening to my heart, I let myself be persuaded by someone else. Someone who didn't know me, didn't know my house, didn't know what I like or don't like. Four years later, I still "kick" myself over that one. Lesson learned though...now I listen to my heart more and I'm getting better at trusting myself. Because, after all, who knows me better than I do?
Saturday, January 31
Dreamy Doorknobs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I love the doorknobs. Reminds me of the old house I grew up in... it had glass doorknobs on each door.
oh, i love those!!
what a guy.
Excellent reminder to listen to your heart... and lovely doorknobs!
xoxo~dale
I too love old door knobs...they welcome the soul. I have admired them at Athropologie for years. You are making me what to switch all mine. Hugs-kara
Those are gorgeous! Glad you (and your husband) listened to your heart.
Robin
Post a Comment