I just had to "share" this really cool digikit{Flower Stand Bracket Album...it can be found under the Hybrid Projects category} that I bought from Shabby Miss Jenn. This kit has premade pages that fit the BasicGrey bracket-shaped chipboard album. You just add your photos and text, print the pages, and then adhere them to the BG album. Now, how cool is that?
My album is still a work-in-progress, but here are 2 pages that are ready for me to print. With the "bloom & grow" page, I just added the photos...the rest of the stuff you see was already there.





4 comments:
Just love your digi kit, can't wait to see it done and how you did it!!!
you've getting so talented!
Oh, I LOVE Miss Jenn's great shabby stuff! What a lovely album you've made! Such sweet pictures!
xoxoxo~dale
Wonderful digi kit! I'm so lazy about getting going on things like that so I'm impressed by your creativity!
Post a Comment