I got this idea from a gal named Heidi...well, from her blog actually. You make a "me mosaic" by answering a dozen questions about yourself and then finding photos {from flickr} to match your answers. Looking for a little amusement, I tried it.
b. using only the first page {ok, I cheated and didn't really follow this rule}, pick an image.
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What did you want to be when you grew up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. What one word describes you?
12. What is your nickname?

My answers:
1. Leah {I used one of my own photos for this one}
2. Lasagna
3. Mizzou {easier to find college pix than high school}
4. Blue
5. Harrison Ford
6. Mocha Frappuccino
7. Hawaii
8. Blacktie Chocolate Mousse cake {from Olive Garden}
9. Teacher
10. Family
11. Hopeful {another one of my own photos}
12. Lolly {short for lollipop}
As for the rest of the photos, thanks to those of you whose pictures I "borrowed" from flickr!




2 comments:
This is so fun! Happy New Year! Kara
sweet idea!
yours turned out so nice...
Post a Comment