Early on in my "travels through blogland", I discovered a wonderfully creative gal named Andrea Singarella. Her blog, Seeking Everyday Beauty & Velvet Strawberries, is one of my favorites to follow and she has a dreamy online store called OneHundredWishes. Here I can buy pretty vintage baubles, yummy ribbons, lovely millinery flowers & more. Much to my husband's dismay, I am often making purchases from Andrea's shop. Yesterday, a package arrived from 100Wishes that contained some pretty vintage flowers that I had ordered. And to my surprise, there was also a little box of "wishes" that Andrea had enclosed for me. Just
some little extra somethings she thought she'd give me. I guess even she's noticed that I am a frequent buyer! Thank you, Andrea, you are the sweetest! So, go ahead, take a peek at Andrea's online store; but, don't be surprised if you buy some "wishes" of your very own.
Tuesday, July 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What pretties! Let me know the next time you order, I'll tag along!
Don't you just love 100 wishes!
very cool things!
k-
How beautiful!!! And I love her style and blog!
Post a Comment