Sunday, July 20

My Mosaic

I loved Alice W.'s mosaic so much, I thought I'd try to make one myself. It took a few tries and I think I spent an hour or so making one, but I did it! For my mosaic, I chose some of the photos I took for the "Shades of Inspiration" challenge.



8 comments:

That Girl Ang said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your photos on the inspiration challenge. Even more I love your distressed boxes. Do you distress them yourself?

Nice job!

That Girl Ang said...

BTW - I added you to my blog posse!
LOL You have a great site, full of inspiration!

Kasey said...

looks great!
k-

SL said...

Your photos of inspiration are wonderful! Thanks for sharing them. Is the one with crystal necklace in your bath? Sheila mentioned it to me today

Sheila Rumney said...

Love your inspiration photos!! I definitely need to learn how you did that!!

RobinfromCA said...

I saw your photo on Alice W's mosaic. After seeing some of the incredible mosaics on Cindy's My Romantic Home blog I've been wanting to do some too! You did a great job! Now I'm even more inspired!

kayellen said...

The mosaic is lovely!
Thanks for sharing:)
See you in flickr land!!

kayellen

Molly said...

Leah-
Love the mosaic! Been wanting to check out the whole Flickr thing but haven't had a chance. By the looks of your mosaic I'll be addicted to one more thing! Thanks for adding me to your fav's.
Hugs,
Molly