As much as I love
scrap-
booking,
I also love to read.
I've always been an avid
reader... for as long as I can remember.
From the Dr. Seuss books I was given at an early age by my Grandmama, to the 100 books I
read for a college lit class, to reading my favorite book, To Kill A Mockingbird, more than 10 times. Yep...you could say I love to read!
During the summer, while my daughters spend almost every waking moment in the pool, I sit poolside and read. Sometimes I join the girls in the pool; but mostly I read, making sure I have stacks of books and magazines handy. So, while my scrapbooks may suffer through a drought each summer, I gain a deluge of books to enjoy!
Saturday, June 28
Summer Reading List
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sounds like a wonderful time... I wish I had more time to read! Enjoy!
Post a Comment