Saturday, May 31

More Murphy



Just wanted to share some photos of Murphy.
He's back home with my parents...no longer on vacation.
Our house is a little quieter, my husband is happy to have his bed back, and the cats are seen lounging all over the house again (instead of confining themselves to rooms Murphy couldn't get in) .
All is calm again. But, I just can't help it. I miss the lil' guy. Good thing he lives next door...anytime I need a "Murphy-fix", all I have to do is walk over to my neighbors' house & there he is.

3 comments:

Sheila Rumney said...

He is a cute guy! Glad your parents are back and Brett is happy!

Anonymous said...

Omgoodness! Murphy is sooo cute! I really want one just like hime!

Sea Dream Studio said...

Awww... sweet pics! We had weenie dogs growing p. They are sweet dogs!
Your girls are adorable!!
hugs~dale