Today, I am seeing red. No, no, I'm not angry. I'm just "playing along" with Sara Duckett & other bloggers; Sara has challenged us to get out there and take some photos and then post them on our blog. This week, the theme is "I Saw Red" so the photos should feature the color red. My photos won't hold a candle to the ones Sara takes -- she has amazing talent in the photography dept. -- but I thought it might be fun. And who knows, maybe it'll improve my "picture-taking skills". If you'd like to play along, hop on over to Sara's blog http://sadieolive.typepad.com/.
My photo for today is of the pretty little shrub roses in our front yard; they are just bursting with blooms.



1 comment:
Hi,
I'm not playing along with the red theme- because I'm a lady who loves white, white, white, but I can't help but comment on your beautiful flowers - they are gorgeous and are a very lovely color!
~Tracie
Post a Comment