Finally. It only took 19 years. And now it's here...in theaters everywhere. OMG...Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull! I've been waiting so long. Love, love, love Harrison Ford! Anybody who knows me, knows this. I've seen every movie he's made since American Graffiti...own most of his movies on dvd... I even "celebrate" his birthday, July 13, every year. Yes, I love Harrison Ford. Some might even say it's somewhat of an obssession...this "thing" I have for him. Most don't get it. I can't explain it. I just love him. And now, once again, I will get to see his handsome face up on the big screen. As Indiana Jones...in action. Tomorrow. It's a date. Harrison & me.
Thursday, May 22
The Wait is Over
P.S. I owe a big thank you to my dear friend Sheila. She's watching the girls so my husband & I can keep my date with Harrison. Love ya Sheila:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Does your husband know you have a date with "another" man? I am so glad that I could help out in this small way so you and you hubby can have a wonderful evening together even if it is with "another" man! Enjoy dear friend!
Love,
Me
Post a Comment