Today is my brother's birthday. Sean's 39...wow! When did that happen? And when did I get old enough to have a baby brother who's almost 40??! He's my only brother and I love him so. When we were younger, we used to fight like cats & dogs. But age & maturity have given us a gift: a shared history that only helps to bring us closer. He's the only one (besides Deanna) who can get away with calling me Leah-peah and I'm the only one who still dares (except for Mom & Janie perhaps) to squeeze his face and call him chipmunk cheeks. Ever since he was a baby, Sean has had the chubbiest cheeks. Sooo cute. He's a grown man now and not so little anymore...but
he'll always be my Lil' brother with the "chipmunk cheeks". Happy Birthday Sean! Sending you kisses
& birthday wishes all the way to Texas!




2 comments:
Happy b-day to your "little" brother! I have a few...a bit younger though ;). But I will still call them cute nick names when they turn 39 too!
Happy Birthday to your little brother. What a great picture of the two of you.
Post a Comment