Thursday, May 15

Comfort -- Clancy Style



We have three pets in our house and they are all cats. Yes, you read that right...three cats. While I must admit we often find three can be a crowd, our family loves these little felines of ours; each one has her own personality. Sydney, the eldest at 16, has always behaved more like a dog. She follows us around, comes when we call her...she even begs. Cricket, our youngest at just a year, is loud, mischievous, and very affectionate. And then, there's Clancy. The middle one, a little over 2yrs old, the most independent. Usually a bit of a loner. Except, of course, when there is a lap to be found. As soon as one of us sits down, Clancy pounces...right on one of our laps to make herself cozy. She's not particular...any lap will do. She's even been known to curl up on a chest or knee now & then. For Clancy, it's all about the comfort. Clancy's comfort that is. It doesn't matter that she's 8 1/2 pounds of muscle or that a body part (yours) is going numb. As long as Clancy is comfortable...she's not moving. Until you do. And that's Clancy's style of comfort.

2 comments:

Sheila Rumney said...

Gosh, I wish I could just curl up and go to sleep. Can't wait to get together next weekend! Counting down the days!

Sheila

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

What a sweet post - I found you on the right day, as I am a huge animal lover.

Found via Alice's blog (Romantic Thoughts). Very cute here!

Happy weekend!
~Tracie
My Petite Maison