Another project inspired by Jeanne's Creatively Made workshop...
Uncle Jimmy had joined the Coast Guard and was stationed in California. My mother was the only family member who could attend when he married his bride Cecilia. Just 20 years old then, my mother was engaged to my father who had arranged her cross-country flight. Later that same year, she became the bride when my parents were married. And then, I was born August 31, the following year.
Mom and Uncle Jimmy are both gone now; but they shared a close bond as siblings. I'd like to think it remains with them still...in heaven.



4 comments:
that is so beautiful. and so it the story. your work is amazing. jeanne's class was a gentle nudge to create. i love that. very sweet my friend.
Love your beautiful canvas and your story. And I am positive they share that same bond in heaven. Love you! Can't wait until Saturday.
Not even death can stop love . . . beautiful creation:O)
I love your blog. Period.
Thanks for sharing. Don't ever stop posting....okay!?
ciao bella
Creative CArmelinA
xoxo
xox
xo
o
Post a Comment