So early last week, it rained for three days straight. Turning our backyard into a sort of swamp. And what do you suppose happens when your energetic German Shepherd needs to go outside for a potty break?
That's right...your dog becomes a filthy beast!
After the sun came out and Boomer dried off, he looked a little better...
but he still got a bath before coming back in the house!
Just another reason why I prefer sunny dry days over wet ones:)





9 comments:
oh look at him. i bet he had fun though.
Oh but just think of the FUN he had while he was out there squishing in the mud.
Hahaha......
Uh he doesn't waste any time.
Oh my goodness, what fun you are going to have :O)
Oh my gosh!!! What a big dirty dog!!
The only thing I don't miss about having a dog - mud season!
The only thing I don't miss about having a dog - mud season!
Oh yikes! That's messy!
I must say, I really like the photo clips you've used for this post.
Ciao Bella
Creative Carmelina
Thanks for tthis blog post
Post a Comment