Tuesday, March 27

piNk eDition {texture tuesday}

Pretty in pink and linking up this week...

{CoffeeShop Orton action + KimK's Organic texture, softlight 100%}

11 comments:

traci said...

so so pretty. keeps me in the spring mode. little blustery here today. i needed that picture.

Heather said...

Crips gorgeous photo. The texture looks great as well, Im enjoying spring shots.

Deborah said...

absolutely magnificent!

die Malerin said...

It is great. I love it.

Mona's Picturesque said...

Pink is my favourite color and I'm so excited to study all these wonderful pink pictures :) Your shot is truly beautiful ♥

shirley said...

Lovely! Such great tones.

Pat said...

Beautiful!

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Pinkie love:O)

Sheila Rumney said...

Love these pink flowers!

Cathy said...

i love magnolia blossoms, this is so pretty!

genie said...

I have not used the Orton effect but it is impressive. I really do like the way this shot edited out. You did a wonderful job with the prompt. The tones are beautiful Hope all is well. genie