Sunday, March 18

Spring Snapshots

Spring has graced the Midwest with an {unexpected} early arrival...

 My pear trees literally burst with blooms this past week!  I think I could take a thousand snapshots of them and never get bored {but you might so here's just a few} with their pretty little petals. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No blooms here in Canada yet, but the birds are chirping up a lovely bunch of song every morning, and even right now in the evening! So pretty!

I always love your photos.

Ciao Bella
Creative Carmelina

Anonymous said...

Love this time of year as all the blooms start appearing.

Love you.

Sheila Rumney said...

Ok... I am a doe doe! For some odd reason I it the anonymous by mistake...

Love you.

traci said...

everything is so lush and green. i still have my fingers crossed that we don't get any more cold. i think i would cry.