Grateful for Kim K's lovely textures...
{KK's Fall-In texture, 2 layers, multiply 85% + overlay 60%}
Grateful for Kim K's lovely textures...
"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."
~ Robert Frost
~Emily Dickinson
7 comments:
tuesdays are always so beautiful in blogland. this is gorgeous leah and i love the sentiments too. have a wonderful day!!
Amen, this was awesome.
Hope you have a blessed day♥
I really love your picture and texture work on it. But I really love the quote you put with it!
So, so, so great! Love the white...love the texture, LOVE the quote!! A really great package!
Beautiful photo and quote! Well done
Your photo reminds me of my abundant blessings. Very beautiful combination of color, and words! I love your type choice too!!
Yes! I am waiting . . . Blessings, Sandy:O)
Post a Comment