Wednesday, October 19

Fall-ing

listening: to Boomer's barking
eating: a yummy muffin
drinking: hot spiced tea
wearing: laugh lines
feeling: a bit apprehensive about having a daughter old enough to drive
weather: chilly & crisp
doing: another load of laundry
reading: A Random Act by Cindi Broaddus
thinking: about making some banana bread
enjoying: autumn
wondering: how many teenagers will be in my house on Saturday night

4 comments:

Farmgirl Paints said...

can't even imagine the daughter driving part...yikes. may God be with you!

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Wearing "laugh lines" thats a good one . . love it. Happy Autumn Leah!

Sheila Rumney said...

Love the laugh lines! Sounds much better than wrinkles!

Love your photo!

Anonymous said...

Leah you are such a romantic! I love this....wearing laugh lines...having a child old enough to drive....I soooo know what thats like, my son is turning 16 in four months, and that's all I can think about. Yikes....its a little freaky. lol

Ciao Bella

Creative Carmelina