Tuesday, September 27

Love & Friendship

Can't you tell I just love the look of textures on my photos?!  Linking up to Kim's Texture Tuesday yet again...

{one layer of KimK's UggLove texture, softlight mode, 75%}

14 comments:

traci said...

beautiful, as always. i am going to try and play along today. have a wonderful day leah.

Kmcblackburn said...

Visiting from TT. I think you picked lovely textures and application choices to enhance your photo. Very nice!

Kathy

Susan said...

Oh how sweet!

Great job.


Hope you have a blessed day♥

Anonymous said...

Romantic. Stunning.

I love what you do!

Ciao Bella!

CREATIVE CARMELINA

The Artful Diva said...

Great job on this. Your composition is perfect.

Pat Mark said...

Hi Leah, this is so pretty. Love the sparkle on the little box and am really fond of using white in photos, just seems elegant.

johanna said...

you chose a wonderful texture for this pretty photo! love this editing!

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Hi Leah, always too pretty! Blessings, Sandy:O)

Pat said...

Lovely image!

Tricia said...

Oh, this is beautiful. That texture works perfectly with your photo.

Anonymous said...

So delightful! :)

Sheila Rumney said...

Gorgeous!!! Just love how you mix your photos with textures!

ShonEjai said...

Your photo is gorgeous. The texture did a great job of bring out the character in an already great photo. I am starting a new challenge called I Heart Textures. I invite you to stop by and submit an entry.

kasey said...

beautiful! Love it.....
hope all is well Leah....