Each year, as Autumn's arrival approaches, I find myself wrestling with my attitude. It's a love~hate relationship that this season and I share. There are so many things about autumn that I love...the activities, sights and smells, comfort foods, the array of colors...
and yet, for all its wonderful attributes, I find myself focusing on fall's "fatal" flaw: ol' man winter tags along right after autumn leaves us! Otherwise, I really think I could declare it my favorite season. So, I've decided I need a bit of an attitude adjustment. In honor of its first official day, I will embrace the bounty of blessings that autumn brings me...instead of spending each day of this fine season dreading the next one. Happy Fall Y'all!
2 comments:
Yes, Happy Fall!!! So glad it's here! And the best part of all, the pumpkin patch with you all!!
i honestly hate winter just as much as you, but i love fall so much i hardly even think about what follows it. these cool mornings are getting my right in the mood. i need to get some mums and punkins.
Post a Comment