Wednesday, September 28

At the Patch

Next month, you can find me at the patch.   I'm not talking about the pumpkin patch {although I will be there, too!}...but, The Creative Patch instead. 


It's a new "garden" my dear friend Sheila {and another pair of creative gals} is cultivating on October 1st. 

Somehow, Sheila has convinced me to be a "guest gardener" at the patch.  While I'm not sure how fruitful my contribution will be, the Creative Patch blog is sure to offer a bounty of inspiration!  So please, go on over, and take a peek for yourself.

4 comments:

traci said...

very exciting my friend. i can't wait to follow you gals there. i need something to fuel my creativity.

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Hi Leah, That sounds like fun. Will definitely take a peek at it. Happy Wednesday Girlie, Sandy:O)

Sheila Rumney said...

I can't wait to see what you have been cultivating! I know it will be terrific!

Anonymous said...

Will do, sunshine! Anything you put your creative hand and mind to is always delightful! I'm going on over to the Patch right now.


Ciao Bella
CREATIVE CARMELINA