The summer days are just whizzing by...too fast for my liking. What with Boomer & his puppy training, remodeling Reilly's room for her upcoming birthday, and preparing for family visiting from Texas & New York, there hasn't been much time for fun in the sun.
I looked at the calendar yesterday and realized there are only four weeks left 'til school starts. I'm not ready for the girls to be back in school. Not ready for that alarm clock to start ringing. Not just yet. So, I'm going to take a sabbatical of sorts in an attempt to slow down the remaining "lazy, hazy days of summer".
A little less blogging and a little more reading. Less surfing the web and more lounging by the pool with the girls. And when we've soaked up every last drop of summer & its dog-day afternoons...then I'll be back in blogland on a regular basis. See you soon!





10 comments:
enjoy your time off. i will miss ya, but i completely understand. it is going way too fast.
Enjoy! I'll miss you too, but will see you soon.
Hi Leah, Enjoy every moment of it . . you deserve it . . Happy reading! Blessings, Sandy:O)
Enjoy your time of and the joy of summer! :) Lovely photos, btw!
i've missed you. good for you for getting back to the fun in summer...time with those sweet ones and a good book. is there anything better?
I tried to make an ugly one!!! I really did!!
Hope you are having fun with your family.
Stopping by just to say hi! Happy Friday, Sandy:O)
GOOD for you...enjoy!
Rene
Hi Leah! Just popping in to say hi! Hope you are getting a few of those lazy days of Summer in before the school year starts back up!!! Enjoy your break ~
xo
:) T
Hey Leah....i am finally logging in to catch up and you are on a little blog break. good for you.
Hope the rest of your summer is fabulous!!
xoxo
Post a Comment