Things are "in the pink" for Texture Tuesday this week...
{KimK's Canvasback texture, overlay 55% + Canvasbackmagic, softlight 30%}
{KimK's JustBlush texture, softlight 68%}
{ KimK's Canvasback texture, multiply 48%}
Things are "in the pink" for Texture Tuesday this week...
"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."
~ Robert Frost
~Emily Dickinson
16 comments:
Beautiful!
Dianne
YONKS
XOXO
those are so pretty leah. love the first one especially.
Lovely edits!! I'd love a glass of your pink lemonade. :-)
Such a range of beautiful pinks and textures. You certainly had no problem getting inspired for this week's challenge. Well done!
These are just beautiful and that lemonade looks great.
Hope your day is blessed!
Especially love the lemonade.
Love this, beautiful composition.
You definitely have a way with the pinks - Lovely!
These are fabulous! I really love the pink lemonade.
Fabulous!
Your pink lemonaid looks so refreshing! Love it!
:)
All of your photos are great, but the lemonade is my fav!
love them all! pink lemonade ~ perfect!
Beautiful photos and textures, love them all !
Your dog is so cute !
Lovely wishes,
Sylvia
Awesome work. The photography and use of texture are wonderful. All are absolutely beautiful. So soft and delicate. Genie
#3 is my fave!
Rene
Post a Comment