Tuesday, July 5

Texture by the Number

Another round of Texture Tuesday...this time the theme/challenge
is the number three...

{KimK's Love in Layers texture, overlay 60%}

{Some desaturation of photo + KimK's Love in Layers texture, multiply 85%}

{ KimK's Love in Layers texture, softlight 75%}*

*this last photo shows my teenage daughter's gift to me this past Mother's Day...she doesn't like to dole out hugs & kisses very often!

8 comments:

Susan said...

Oh how creative.

Love all 3, and the textures too.

Hope you have a blessed day!

Anne Marie said...

if I had photoshop I would be so addicted I'm sure

hope you enjoyed your weekend!

Good Company said...

Great pictures. I love your ideas. We're visiting from Texture Tuesday.

Joyfull said...

Great job!! I also loved all three photos, and the textures were great!

Kathryn Dyche said...

I love these, very cool interpretation of this weeks prompt.

Anonymous said...

Very nice. loved your take on 3

Sheila Rumney said...

I love the three spelled out... cute!

CATHY said...

I was on travel and missed looking at everyone's threes - love your first two!