Wednesday, July 13

Puppy Play

What do you get when your 30 lb puppy...


a puppy who happens to love water...

discovers the little fountain/pond in your backyard?

the puppy gets instant playtime...


while you get a very wet dog and a big mess!

6 comments:

genie said...

This is must the cutest post....I am grinning from ear to ear. Precious story. I bet you did have a WET pup. Genie

Sheila Rumney said...

Oh, what a wet puppy!! He sure looks like he has grown more since we saw him.

traci said...

oh my goodness. he is the cutest. how fun. you need to make it bigger for him soon.

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Hi Leah, What a little doll . . definitely a cutie. I bet you and your family are having so much fun with this little (big) one. Definitely will be a big eater. Have a blessed Sunday! Sandy:O)

Rebecca said...

Haha! So cute!

Miss Gracie's House said...

Yep...your 30# pup is just a tad bit bigger...that much more to love?!
Have a great week!
Rene