For Texture Tuesday this week, Kim asked us to use at least one layer of "Aurora" on our photos. Oh how I love this texture... so soft & delicate.
{used NellyNero's Milk action + Aurora texture twice, multiply mode @ 85% first and then overlay mode @ 40%}
{Nero action Woodstock + Aurora, overlay 65%}





20 comments:
what a beautiful result you got from using the texture and the action it's gorgeous
Wonderful result, I love the second image with the little buds hanging down.
Such wonderful use of this texture!! Really so beautiful....
Simply lovely! Beautiful work!
Great crisp, textured photo's!My eye catches the beauty in the second photo!
Over from Texture Tuesday. Such a beautiful processing! :)
Beautiful edits...I like the second photos crisp appearance too!
Beautiful images and lovely texture work!
Beautiful!
X
this came out very pretty!
those are gorgeous leah. i love the aurora overlay. i think i missed that one. i will be searching for that. have a great day. stay cool.
Leah - great texture work. Really love the second one and the way the texture subtly frames the flowers, giving them center stage.
Very pretty! Love the second image.
Love your photos! Gorgeous!
Love what you've done here - especially the second one. I don't know anything about actions. I must check it out!
Gorgeous, I love the last capture.
oh my.... so GOOD.... love what you have done here, my friend.
Thanks for linking up to TT. xxo, kim
Great images and nice texture work.
Beautiful flowers, the textures add a beautiful touch!
Post a Comment