Wednesday, July 20

All About Album

I've said it before and I'll say it again...I'm all about albums.  Especially mini-albums that come as kits.  Love, love to make those because they're fun and easy-peasy to put together!  Like this one I purchased at The Scrappy Gourmet a while back...


It's theme is "All About Me"...

Since the kit comes chock-full of coordinated items...
there's not much thinking required...
I can just enjoy putting together an album...
that only takes a few hours...
 on a subject I happen to know very well!
*Please note: I added some of my own embellishments to personalize my album.
**This kit by Linda Albrecht is still available at The Scrappy Gourmet under "Secret Recipe Kits".

6 comments:

traci said...

that is awesome. i need to do more mini albums. i feel like i have scrapped in a while. maybe i will get a couple to work on when we are at the cabin in august. that would be fun. can't wait!!

Sheila Rumney said...

I just love this album that you made! I need to put this one my list of albums to complete....

Jocelyn said...

Mini albums are some of my favs too...love how quick and easy they are to do. This vintage one you did is totally rockin!!!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous mini-album, well done! :)

A Box of Chocolates said...

wow what a great album so interesting like a little treasure hunt looking for all the pretty bits and pieces fantastic

Anonymous said...

This is just darling! I should put together some kits too...what an inspiring place to visit! I love your blog!

It's a little more relaxing and creating these days for me too, summer hours swimming and reading!

Ciao Bella!

CREATIVE CARMELINA