Saturday, March 5

Whiling away the Weekend

After I take the girls shopping...
After I do loads of laundry...
After I scrub the house from top-to-bottom...{um, well, not exactly}

I hope to pore over this magazine from cover to cover...

full of pages of inspiration like this diy project I want to try...

and then I want to peruse this fabulous cookbook...
Perhaps I can "channel" the Pioneer Woman and make some
of these yummy treats...
Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Sheila Rumney said...

Sounds like a great weekend to me!

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Hi Leah, I haven't pick up a copy yet . . but planning on it. I purchased the cookbook late last year and still haven't tried any of the recipes . . that's a good idea for Sunday afternoon . . company coming. Enjoy your weekend, Sandy:O)

Miss Gracie's House said...

How much did you get done?
I'm still looking for the magazine...
Happy Sunday!
Rene

traci said...

2 good reasons to sit down and take a load off right there. wasn't the flea market style mag awesome?

Unknown said...

The magazine looks so good-- I'll have to look for it. Tried one of the Pioneer Woman's recipes from her site. The grilled chicken quesadillas with barbecue sauce and pineapple is wonderful!