Wednesday, March 16

Tray Trinkets

When I was a little girl, I had a shadowbox full of knick-knacks and doodads hanging on my bedroom wall.  But then, I became a teenager with little common sense and decided the shadowbox was too childish for me.  That tray of trinkets from my childhood is now long gone.

Thankfully, what was all the rage then, is again all the rage now.  Shadowbox frames & trays are all over the place.  And now I'm a wiser and more sentimental gal...I still love shadowboxes and all the little treasures they hold.  So, when 7Gypsies came out with this lovely treat, I knew it was meant to be.
 Inspired by this very talented lady, I embellished this tray with trinkets & treasures I adore.  Added a few favorite photos, too.  And now, once again, there is a shadowbox hanging on my bedroom wall.  This time, it's there to stay.

3 comments:

traci said...

i love those trays. yours turned out so beautiful. i remember my grandma having a shadow box. i loved looking at it.

kaseybuick said...

I love it!
and thank you for changing your comment form...i love you;-)

Sheila Rumney said...

Love your tray... I too had a miniature shadow box and love it too!