Oh my! I didn't realize just how many photos I took at the Henry Doorly Zoo {Omaha} 'til I started to post some more.
A few from the aquarium...
At the cat complex...
Majestic looking animals. I have to say, I was a bit disappointed with their accommodations...seemed small & a bit barren. These two tigers were quite agitated, pacing constantly.
Khuntami...the senior citizen...age 19. I don't know alot about tigers, but that seems pretty old for a cat. A big "sweetie"; he tolerated our snapping photos of him for a bit.
Then, he got up and slowly ambled to the back corner.
A favorite spot of mine, the Butterfly Pavillion. Big, bright beautiful butterflies fluttering about...made it difficult to take a picture. That, and the fact that it felt like a sauna in there. My camera lens immediately fogged up from the humidity!
All in all, a good day at the zoo!














3 comments:
thanks for taking me along to the zoo. such pretty pictures. i think the penguins are so cute.
Love the pictures... especially the old "cat"! Sounds like you had a great time!
Gotta love the penguins . . too cute :O)
Post a Comment