There is a four-letter word being said around here, and frankly, I just don't like it. It's not a nice word and I'm really getting fed up hearing it again & again! Seriously, folks, could we please stop using the "S" word? I mean really, the first day of spring was officially seven days ago...so I don't want to hear s-n-o-w being said anymore. Enough is enough.
Why don't we try using some six-letter words instead?
Some nicer words like s-p-r-i-n-g or s-p-r-o-u-t. That would be much better, don't ya think?!
Yes, much better. No more foul four-letter words, please.





4 comments:
enough is enough already. this is the longest winter. we could get some of that tuesday. i need to head to florida to escape this.
Oh, so sorry to hear . . . I could only complain about how cold it is here in California . .I'm only going to whisper it . . 61 degrees. Happy Days, Sandy:O)
my new four letter word is...
SAND;-)
I"m heading to sand in T-minus two days.
Sorry for your S word....
:) cute post.
And I am with you...let's talk Spring!
Post a Comment