If you lived in Florida, you could have a neighbor like this...
If you lived in Florida, you could have palm trees growing in your front yard like this...
If you lived in Florida, you could have sunsets {or sunrises} like this...
If you lived in Florida.
{My father spent two weeks in the Sunshine State while we were having blizzards back home. The house belongs to my aunt & uncle. All photos by Dad.}






5 comments:
if i lived in florida i would be a happy woman. especially in the winter. someday maybe we can winter there. cute house!!
wow...florida's looking pretty great!
Florida is beautiful, but I would miss my autumn.
Beautiful pics!
Florida is pretty cool...we are headed there for spring break.
I don't know if i could live there...but it sure is a fabulous place to visit!
p.s. i was wondering if you wouldn't mind changing your comments to open up to name/website so that those of us with WP can comment easier?
just asking;-)
Hi Leah, I love the sound of a palm tree blowing in the wind. Florida is beautiful. Sounds like your Dad had a mini vacation, how nice. Sandy:O)
Post a Comment