The last time I showed up at Sheila's house, with kids in tow ready to visit the pumpkin patch, my dear friend was waiting for me with this sweet surprise...
lovely old test tubes filled with dreamy,
creamy-white vintage buttons.
Even sweeter than the gift, though, is realizing that my friend really listens to me...she gets me.
You see, on our last "junking" excursion, I had mentioned in passing that I would like to find some glass vials that I could fill with buttons, glitter, & such. Weeks later, Sheila found this pretty pair, added the goodies, and wrapped them up with love. For me. Sweet, sweet friend.




7 comments:
that is so sweet of her. great friends are the best.
what a fabulous friend.
Love that.
xo
well that's a clever idea. sweet idea:)
Well, leah..isn't that just the best kind of friend to have? I love that gift...and the fact that she took the time to do this for you....
well, it's just so nice!
have a great day!
ciao bella!
creative carmelina
and yes, what are you waiting for already...get out some paper and start journaling! journal about your gift....and how much it meant to you!
xoxox
Hi Leah, Those are the best kind of friends. The ones that really listen to you . . you are blessed! Sandy:O)
I am so glad we "get" each other, my dear, sweet friend. God truly blessed me with our friendship!
Love you!
So yummy!
Next year you are coming with us to Silverbella!
You belong there!!!!!!!
Post a Comment