Monday, November 29

Season's End

It happens every year...
the season's end to my rosebushes
with winter not too far behind.
I'm always sad to see them fade, but wilted & withered
 I still find them pretty enough for pictures...
and I remember that seasons don't last forever
and soon these roses will bloom again.

*Doesn't it look like that last rose is "blowing" a kiss?!

4 comments:

Farmgirl Paints said...

awww not that's just sad!

Anonymous said...

Leah! yes, it is blowing me a kiss! thank you!

even in withering there is beauty, and you have done your part in capturing it wonderfully with your trusty camera! I love that about you! always a pleasure to stop in and peek at what you're seeing in your part of the world! thanks for sharing!

here's me blowing you a sweet kiss today...

MUAH!
ciao bella!
creative carmelina

Sheila Rumney said...

Even in their withering state they are beautiful. Have a great day, dear sweet friend!

Unknown said...

They are still so pretty even at the end of the season! Beautiful photos Leah!!! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Hugs ~

:) T