Monday, November 1

Permit Pass

In our small town, there are only two days a week that a teen can take the test to get her permit.  As luck would have it, this girl's 15th birthday fell on one of those days.And luckily, school wasn't in session on that day due to parent-teacher conferences.  So off she went, with Dad in tow, to try to pass the test for her learner's permit.  Luck was with her that day because she got it!  As if you couldn't tell by the smile on her face.  Now, my teen daughter can get behind the wheel and learn to drive.  I think her momma is going to need a lot more than luck on her side to handle this journey!


5 comments:

Farmgirl Paints said...

drugs...antinausea and antinervous drugs;)

Sheila Rumney said...

Yes, you need a lot of luck and patience! But you'll make it... I have so far!!

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Hi Leah, Hope you had a nice Halloween . . I know when the kids starting getting behind the wheel, I was a reck . . Dave handled all that. Have a wonderful week, Sandy:O)

traci said...

what an exciting time in her life. you'll get through it mom. it is kind of hard though.

Kara Ward said...

Oh, let the worry begin!
We love them so much it is hard to let me take their wings and fly.
I feel your pain!