If you're inclined to believe in reincarnation, than you might think I was once a magpie. You know, the bird that is attracted to shiny things and steals them away to its nest. That's me, except for the stealing part.
If it sparkles or shimmers, just watch me go "ga-ga" over it. Mercury glass, pearls, rhinestones...
anything at all that glitters...no doubt I'll be drawn to it.
And I'm gonna want it. I may beg or borrow for shiny stuff, but I won't steal. Pinky promise.





5 comments:
Hi Leah, I love mercury glass. Two Christmas's ago, I bought on clearance from Target two mercury vases, first time I ever used mercury glass with my Christmas decor, Wow . . I love the look especially with the candles lit . . so pretty! Have a fun weekend! Sandy:O)
i didn't know that. too funny. i call my oldest magpie;) happy weekend to you Leah.
I used to have a Budgie..named Baby...and she loved all things glittery and bubbly...
her favourite thing was to was dishes with me....the shiny sink and the soapy bubbles...her own personal bliss.....
your glimmer passion is S W E E T... and your photos..deliciously blingy!
ciao bella
Creative Carmelina
her favourite thing was to WASH dishes with me....
sorry...i'm still working on my first cup of coffee here...not fully awake..so spelling is atrotchiouws!
lol...
that last word was a joke!
ciao again...
Creative Carmelina
Cute post! I love that photo of the glitter on the old, silver spoon.
Post a Comment