You may be well aware that I am a Photoshop-aholic. It's no secret...I'm not afraid to admit it. And to feed my addiction, I recently purchased a copy of this:
It's an e-book full of recipes to give photos that something extra and it's sure to keep one's "addiction" satisfied! If you'd like your own copy, it's available here.
I guess you could say the fabulous MissK is my enabler. I followed one of her recipes and gave this photo
a different kind of look.
These recipes are fun for me...and there's no mess to clean up. Now, that's my kind of cooking!






3 comments:
that's really cool. you are great with altering your photos.
Oh Leah! Yes....these are very cool...so inspirational..and you're absolutely right, with digital photoshop addictions...there really is no mess, which means there is no clean up!
gotta' love that!
ciao bella!
CREATIVE CARMELINA
Isn't Kim fabulous?!! Your photo turned out great! I too love PS :)
Hugs ~
:) T
Post a Comment