Friday, October 15

Pencil & Paper

Remember these two old doorknobs...

Well, I borrowed an idea from an issue of SomersetLife and added some "chic" to them  with some ribbons, lace and a dash of bling.  Now my plain doorknobs are pretty little paperweights/pencil holders.

Shabby chic and repurposed...two of my favorite things!

6 comments:

traci said...

well look at you. those are really cute. love them. and your blog looks great all decked out for halloween.

Farmgirl Paints said...

so pretty...great idea!

Anonymous said...

OH HOW GREAT IS THIS! YOU WANT TO TALK TALENT...WELL HERE IT IS! YOUR IDEA IS STUNNING!

GREAT JOB..THANKS FOR SHARING...I LOVE THOSE SOMMERSET MAG'S.

CIAO BELLA

CREATIVE CARMELINA

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Hi Leah, What sweet creations, out of a doorknob . . too cute. I love the vintage bling. Love the new banner . . looks like the girls are ready for Halloween too. I sure miss making those costumes for the kids. I would always score at the rummage sales for fabric and stuff for costumes. Have a nice Sunday, Sandy:O)

D. Jean Quarles said...

That is such a great idea. Congrats.

Sheila Rumney said...

Love your doorknobs and the bling! Wonder if those blings are from our recent antiquing trip???