I'm not really an orange kind of gal. I rarely wear the color orange; there isn't much of it in my home decor. And yet, there is something about those autumn oranges that I love. A golden-coppery color so warm & welcoming...it keeps me feeling cozy on those crisp, cold autumn mornings.
"Autumn carries more gold in its hand
than any other season."
{Jim Bishop}




5 comments:
beautiful hints of autumn. fall wouldn't be the same without orange. have a great day.
I love autumn oranges:-)
I WENT THROUGH A PHASE WHERE I TOTALLY EMBRACED THE ORANGE COLOUR SCHEME IN MY HOME DECORATING...I DID ABSTRACT PAINTINGS AND SEWED PILLOWS, ETC...
IT WAS A LOT OF FUN...BUT NOT SO MUCH MY THING ANYMORE....
BUT I GUESS THAT'S BECAUSE I LOVE ALL COLOURS...
THEY ARE A HEARTY, RICH, WARM TONE - THOSE GOLDEN ORANGES, THEY ARE!
I LOVE YOUR PHOTO FRAMES...WHAT PROGRAM DO YOU USE?
CIAO BELLA
CREATIVE CARMELINA
I love orange shades during autumn. It wouldn't be the same without! Love your new blog look!
Hi Leah,
When I was younger,growing up in a house with nothing but Autumn colors . . I could not stand it, hated those colors with passion. When I got married, I told my Mother, I would never have those colors in my house, well guess what, that's all I have now, Autumn colors. Funny how much we turn into our Mothers as we get older. This is my favorite time of year, Fall. Happy days to you, Sandy:O)
Post a Comment