Most of my days are just ordinary days spent doing the domestic chores that keep my family fine & my household happy. Getting the weekly groceries is one such task; finding a cart that doesn't squeak and announce my arrival in every aisle is usually this errand's highlight. Not much excitement there. But then, one week I spied this itty-bitty treat...
and a frenzy ensued in the frozen foods section! The cutest little "food" containers I ever saw, I knew these ice cream treats would go over big in my house. Only $1 each, I wanted to fill my cart; but then, I heard my hubby's voice in my head: "you're paying for the packaging...five would cost more than a 1/2 gallon of ice cream". So, I contained myself & just bought a few.
And just like I figured, these itty-bitty ice creams were a big hit at home. Even Mister Frugal my hubby thought they were a treat!





5 comments:
i would love those things too. perfect size. i am not really a huge ice cream lover, but that would hit the spot. i am a sucker for packaging.
Hi Leah, Ok . . ice-cream is my weakness. Gotta have ice-cream always in the house. Those containers are too cute. Enjoy your Wednesday . . Sandy:O)
perfect size, great flavour...what more can a girl want? lol....
love your border cropping on these delicious pictures..you are always on the mark with the looks of your blog!!!!
thanks for coming by and leaving such generous comments! you certainly know how to make me smile!
I've some new ETSY listings...fyi.
ciao bella
CREATIVE CARMELINA
so cute! bet they were delicious. it is definitely good to splurge now and then ;)
i need some of those.
now.
Post a Comment