"Love is old, Love is new, Love is all, Love is you"
because we met, because we loved, because we wed...our years are filled with bliss...happy anniversary honey!
*{Love is...lyrics by the Beatles}
"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."
~ Robert Frost
~Emily Dickinson
4 comments:
happy anniversary to you and your man!!!
Happy Anniversary girlie. Great pics.
Hi Leah,
After my husband passed away, I realized it was the love we had for each other that kept us living and looking forward to new and exciting things with each other . . nothing else really matters, it's all about the love that you share with one another that makes life so special. Sandy:O)
I am so sorry I missed your Anniversary Saturday!! Forgive me dear friend. I hpe it was wonderful and you have many more years together!
Love you both!
Post a Comment