Wednesday, June 16

The Sea{gull}



"Sounds of the wind or sounds of the sea
make me happy just to be."
{june polis}

5 comments:

Farmgirl Paints said...

Makes me happy too. Can't help but get sad though when I think of the poor birds or the sea with that dreaded oil spill. It's so infuriating!

Leah C said...

Makes me sad too, Becky, to think of the mess...and suffering... that spill made. This beach spot was left untouched by the oil; but so many other spots have been spoiled.

chasity said...

very lovely....
i've only visited the ocean a few times in my life but it is indeed a magical feeling.

Sheila Rumney said...

Love your photo. It reminds me of living in Oceanside.

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Yes, yes, yes . . I have the best memories of the beach, being with my family when I was little . . Happy thoughts, Sandy:O)