Growing up as a "TWA brat", I've been lucky to have visited quite a few places near & far. For my Friday Favorites, the cities I loved visiting most are:
1) New York City 2) San Antonio, TX 3) Washington, DC
4) San Diego, CA 5) Rome, Italy
None of these photos were taken by me.
I "borrowed" them from Flickr.
From top to bottom, left to right, the photos show
the Lincoln Memorial, the Coliseum, San Diego bay,
the Riverwalk in San Antonio, and NYC.
What's your favorite city?




4 comments:
My favorite city.... Smithville. I know, I know it isn't glamorous, have a beach or mountains... isn't better than that!!! It's home!
I must be a home body at heart!
Seattle was a really great city. I love going out to LA too. So much to do. On my wish list is New York. One of my best friend's is from their and she promises to take me one of these days:) I can't wait.
I love New York City....but then I love lots of cities...eenjoyed your blog
i loved san antonio. great city!!!
Post a Comment