Tuesday, June 29

Radiant Rainbow

A week or so ago, I was reading Traci's blog {and if you've never visited her site, you should} and drooling over her gorgoeus photos once again.  Traci is an amazing photographer; the kind I aspire to be one day. 
Anyway, a storm had rolled her way and left behind an incredible rainbow.  Just moments after poring over her photos, I stepped outside on my front porch, and there in the sky was a radiant rainbow!  I took it as a sign to grab my camera and capture my own colorful arch.

Thanks Traci {and Mother Nature} for the inspiration!

4 comments:

Farmgirl Paints said...

Nothing like a rainbow to make me feel God's closeness. That was just beautiful. Thank you for sharing:)

Jeanne Oliver said...

I agree...this photo by Tracey was gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous! what a shot and coincidence!

you are a great photographer girl!

have yourself a great night!

and thanks for visiting with me!

ciao bella
creative carmelina

Sheila Rumney said...

So glad you caught the rainbow~