"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."
~ Robert Frost
Project Life
{Quotable Quote}
"If I can save one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain; If I can ease one life the aching, or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain."
~Emily Dickinson
Family Matters
traci thorson photography
Memory Matters
{Quotable Quote}
i carry your heart with me {i carry it in my heart} i am never without it...
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart with me {i carry it in my heart}
7 comments:
The world reborn after a long Winter! Your walk yielded symbolic pictures of this season.
Thanks for sharing!
Donna
What beautiful pictures of spring bursting through.
Hope your day is wonderful!
Love ya,
Sheila
very pretty photos leah. yes spring is just gorgeous. all the green makes my heart sing.
Spring has sprung here too. It's early and I love it. Beautiful pics. They make me happy:)
We are having such a nice Spring here also . . thanks for sharing the beautiful pics. Enjoy your day Leah!
your spring photos are amazing!!
I am just starting to see a bit of green around here. I am definitely ready!!!
Post a Comment