Wednesday, April 7

Finding Frances

For a few years now, I've been dreaming of finding
a dress form to own. And last month, on Ebay, I did.
She cost a pretty penny;
but, I think she's oh-so worth it!
I named her Frances Carolyn...
after my paternal great-grandmother & grandmother.
My daughters complain she's creepy.
My husband is supportive but skeptical.
All three think I'm a little nutty for bringing her into
our home!


But, I say...Frances is shabby, she's chic & vintage.
What's not to love?


*Click here to see a few more photos of Frances

4 comments:

Sheila Rumney said...

I love Frances and definitely think she is a beauty!

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

I am so jealous . . I so want one! That's a cool one, it's in good condition . . have fun and enjoy it. Good for you!

traci said...

she's beautiful. welcome to the family frances.

SL said...

What a great addition to the family! I love her...have fun playing.