This is one of my most favorite photos of my daughters. We took the girls to a local park, in the spring of 2003, and just let them roam. My dear hubby took the photo...and this captured moment sits in a frame on my nightstand.
Hi Leah, You are such a Mom . . you love your children like I love mine. They make me who I am. My heart goes out to people who don't have or can't have children . . they miss out on so much. I've learned from my kids. Sweet pic.
"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."
~ Robert Frost
Project Life
{Quotable Quote}
"If I can save one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain; If I can ease one life the aching, or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain."
~Emily Dickinson
Family Matters
traci thorson photography
Memory Matters
{Quotable Quote}
i carry your heart with me {i carry it in my heart} i am never without it...
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart with me {i carry it in my heart}
3 comments:
Leah it truly is a beautiful photo! I'm rather fond of pictures from behind...especially when people are holding hands! Loved your quote too!!
Hugs ~
:) T
p.s. I have not forgotten about sending you some little burlap bags...just waiting on my slooooow mother to finish them :)
Hi Leah, You are such a Mom . . you love your children like I love mine. They make me who I am. My heart goes out to people who don't have or can't have children . . they miss out on so much. I've learned from my kids. Sweet pic.
that is an amazing photograph. would definately be one of my favorites too. special!!
Post a Comment