My dearest Brett~
Before you, it seemed as though the only guys I met were all wrong for me...the toads instead of the prince. I wondered why I had to suffer one broken heart after another; and, I often feared {at the ripe old age of 25} that I'd end up an "old maid". Then you came along, and you were the perfect fit for me -- the one. I realize now all those "Mr. Wrong"s and heartaches were necessary to help me recognize "Mr. Right" when he finally appeared. And he did. You did. You showed up --my knight in shining armor--and rescued me from a life of dreary dates and likely spinsterhood. Brett, you are the right guy...the right husband for me...the right father for our children. I feel truly blessed to be loved by you. Forever & always~ your Mrs. Right



2 comments:
So glad you found your Mr Right! He's a pretty great guy!
now wasn't that the most sweetest post!
xo
Post a Comment