Yesterday, while our guys {& kids} watched the Super Bowl, Sheila & I spent the evening crafting...shocker, I know. For the longest time, we gals have loved birdies & nests {even before they became all the rage}, so we each made a little bird-themed creation. Using a 7Gypsies book cover as a base for our artwork, Sheila crafted a sweet little wall hanging{which I am totally going to copy} and I made a little collage.
My piece is really a work in progress because it's just part of a bigger project I've been planning {it involves an old window}. A fun Sunday for everyone...a Super Bowl game for some, a Super Fowl time for others. And time spent with friends is always a "tweet" {sorry, I just couldn't resist}!
Monday, February 8
Super Fowl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Now this is something I would love to do . . sewing is no problem, something like this is impossible for me . . I only wish. Pretty, love the bird.
Oooo an old window and birds and nests...sounds fabulous...can't wait to see your finished project Leah!!! Glad you and Sheila had fun ~
:) T
Very cute. I love birds, and nests and anything spring like:)
Just lovely! I am sure you have the perfect place for it! I have missed you too but the break did me good! I am refreshed and excited about blogging again!
Those days creating with our friends are the best!!
Post a Comment